Yield: 2 cups
· 2 cups water or coconut water
· 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
· 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice, or to taste
· Sweetener, to taste (I like 1/2 tbsp honey)
1. Add chia and water into a jar or glass and stir very well to combine. Let sit for 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to swell up. I like to use a jar with a lid so I can shake it up really well and break up the clumps of chia.
2. Add lime or lemon juice and sweetener to taste. Stir (or shake) well to combine and enjoy!
Note: Chia seeds will sink and collect at the bottom of the glass quickly. Give it a good stir as needed.